mercredi 16 mars 2016

A Day in the Life of a Bookkeeper : Summary

Today, I will talk to you about a day in the life of a bookkeeper. A bookkeeper is like an accounting but with less responsibility. I choose this profession because I love numbers and calculate things. More, I know computer as much as I know myself. I don't want to be an Accountant because I really prefer do budget and plan profit.

On the website The Princeton Review You can find every day-in-the-life you want. I take the bookkeeper profession and now I will summarize this article.

Bookkeeper work most of the time for little firms. They check the cash flows. They have a lot of responsibility and do long hours. They need to know all about what other employees are doing to have the good information about what happening with the money. Computer is the best tool for a Bookkeeper because it allows to communicate and entering accounting activities. More than the work of the accountant is good, more the company will benefit of that.

Accounting and Bookkeeping are similar, but Accounting have more fiduciary obligations and more responsibility, but a better salary comes with this. Bookkeeper don't need a good education but the employers prefer when they have a major.

In this Job, you need to be always concentrate and focus on details. You also need to use the better method for tracking cash flows and make sure the information is good. The double-entry method is a good system and he is the most use.

Is Egyptians who's the first to do a system to track thing. They are tracking grain shipments and warehouse storage. Several thousand years later, Luca Pacioli developed double-entry bookkeeping. Now, this system is on computer and is this system who's the most use in the world bye Bookkeeper. When you study all accounting software packages, you are more able to have a good job.

The job consists of entering accounting activities, works with departments, accounting and management. It also consists of planning expenditures and revenue streams. Salary us better when you take experience. Hours depend to what you need to do, but the full satisfaction comes with time.

References:

Checked and revised with the help of the Virtual Writing Tutor grammar checker

1 commentaire: